Vow Leasing - offer your clients more than just home loans
We provide vehicle and equipment finance solutions to brokers who specialise in other types of lending. In this regard, we have done so for brokers associated with Vow Financial since 1997.
- Why should you get involved in Vehicle and Equipment finance for your clients?
- If you don't, your competitors will or already are!
- Maximise the income potential of your client base
- Let your clients know that they can come to you for assistance in any area of finance - you're not just a Mortgage Broker!
- Insulate yourself against changes in Mortgage commission structures
- Ensure that the equity that your clients have in their property is used for bigger ticket purchases or investments - don't borrow for a car against the home!
- We act as a conduit between you and the lender, which affords you the luxury of having access to all of the major lenders in the market without the need to have a direct accreditation with any of them.
- We hold accreditations with all of the major lenders: CBA (formerly trading as CBFC), Capital Finance, BOQ, Esanda, Macquarie Leasing, Westpac, NAB, St George. We also have accreditations with several second tier lenders providing asset or low doc lending solutions.
Our service proposition basically consists of two methods:
1. A Referral Method
2. A Full Service Method
You simply provide us with the client's contact details and a brief overview of what they seek. We then contact the client on your behalf and attend to all aspects of the finance process. We factor in what we consider to be an appropriate amount of brokerage for the transaction, and account to you for 20% of this (plus GST). You are kept abreast of the progress of the submission throughout the process. Contact details below:
Contact the Vow Leasing Team in Sydney with Darren Goodman on:
t: 02 9478 0868
m: 0412 298 923
f: 02 9906 1007
Level 6, 1 Chandos Street, St Leonards NSW 2065
"Thank you again! I rang the client just then and she was thrilled. Particularly impressed with Rebecca and couldn't speak highly enough of the extra kilometre Rebecca went." - Peter Loudon (NSW)
Full Service Method
You obtain all application details and supporting documentation for provision to our office. We assess the transaction and place it with the lender that we feel will most appropriately and competitively attend to your client's needs. Upon approval, we obtain the supplier's Tax Invoice, generate the finance documents, then email or Express Post them to you for execution with the client. You are the only person to contact the client throughout this whole process. You determine the pricing of the transaction and set the brokerage (to a maximum of 2.75%, plus GST, of the amount financed), and receive all of that on your monthly commission statement from Vow. Contact details below:
Contact the Vow Leasing Team in Newcastle on:
t: 1300 88 99 28
f: 02 4907 4455
27 / 235 Darby Street, Cooks Hill NSW 2300
PO Box 691 The Junction NSW 2291